HEE Commissioning Round for ACP Training 22-23
The application process for supported ACP Training closed officially on Friday 11th March 2022 for ACP courses starting in September 2022. It is expected to re-open later in the year for courses starting in January 2023.
If you would like to express an interest in ACP training in the South Yorkshire area or to discuss a potential application, please contact us.
ACP Training In Primary Care Webinar
On Thursday 10th February 2022 the SYB Primary Care Workforce & Training Hub in association with the SYB Faculty for Advanced Clinical Practice hosted a webinar on the application process for ACP training in primary care 22-23. To watch a recording of the session please click below:
Summary of HEE offer for ACP Training 22-23:
- Masters ACP Apprenticeship course fees fully funded through apprenticeship levy plus 5% employer contribution from HEE
- HEE Clinical Salary Support* (Training Grant) paid to employing organisation for duration of training
- Fees Funded/Top-Up Route for trainees who are not eligible for apprenticeship
*Training Grant amount for 22-23 TBC, amount for 21-22 was £10,000 per individual (approx £833 per month) for duration of training, up to a maximum 3 years (£30,000.)
Applications for the HEE Commissioning Round 22-23:
- Applications must be from employing organisations via a named ACP Lead (e.g. practice manager/business manager/PCN manager/Federation lead etc.)
- You are advised to read both the ACP Commissioning Guidance 22-23 and the Guidance for ACP Education & Training prior to application
- Complete the online application form (one application per role required)
- Submit a trainee ACP Job Description in support of your application to the SYB Faculty of Advanced Clinical Practice- a sample version which you are free to use or amend is available below.
- Successful applicants will be notified w/c Monday 4th April 2022.
To discuss a potential application:
If you would like to discuss a potential application with the SYB Primary Care Workforce & Training Hub and the SYB Faculty of Advanced Practice via MS Teams, please contact us