Online update for any GP nurse educators working in South Yorkshire & Bassetlaw who currently take (or want to take) student nurses on placement. Suitable for Practice Supervisors and Practice Assessors, this 90-minute lunchtime session hosted by the Sheffield Hallam Barnsley Link Lecturer Deanna Taylor in association with the Training Hub will cover:
- Latest changes in NMC Standards for Education and Training,
- Overview of Pebblepad – a practical guide to using MYE PAD,
- Practical suggestions for meeting competencies in General Practice,
- How to request a MYE PAD account,
- Useful websites, links and contact information
- Opportunities to ask questions.
This session will be recorded and added to the Practice Nurse Educator Resources page on the Training Hub website. This 90-minute session can be used for revalidation purposes- please contact us to request a certificate of evidence.
To suggest topics that you would like the SHU Link team to cover, or to request a Zoom link to the session, please contact us.