The South Yorkshire & Bassetlaw Primary Care Workforce & Training Hub is available to support with, and advise on, workforce planning in GP. The team can provide practices with information that they need, such as:
- understanding supervision requirements
- understanding how new & emerging roles fit within existing staff structures
- signposting education and training for existing staff
- advising on Incentivised Schemes from Health Education England
- support for recruitment of new staff
The Workforce and Training Hub team is also available to support Federations and CCGs, facilitating the use of workforce tools for planning, retention and succession. As an example, the team recently collaborated with Primary Care Doncaster to collect qualitative and quantitative data from practices which helped to shape the Doncaster Primary Care Workforce Strategy.
Contact us to see how we can help with your Workforce Planning.